Posted 3rd August
This month we're celebrating the humble apple harvest with a host of eye-catching crafts inspired by the season's bounty
1. Start by finding a small paperback book. Remove the front and back covers, they should tear away easily.
2. Next, download and print out our apple book template here. The template should fit most paperback-size books, but you can enlarge or reduce the size if needed.
3. Cut out the template. Open your book and find the middle, fold it open and press it flat down in front of you. Place the template on the centrefold of the right hand side of the book and draw round it. Cut round the outline with a craft knife, you should be able to remove several pages at once. Carry on cutting until you have reached the last page.
4. Next turn the template over and repeat on the left hand side of the book. Stand the apple shape up.
5. To finish, use a hot glue gun to glue a stick along the centre of the spine and press together to hold.
Win! A set three pocket squares worth £50!