We’re giving 10 lucky readers the chance to win a copy of Savour by Amber Locke!
Savour features over 100 veg-based soups from Instagram sensation Amber Locke. From a refreshing Watermelon Gazpacho, perfect for a summer's afternoon, to a chunky, wholesome Black-Eyed Bean Chilli stew to warm you up on a cold winter's night, Savour celebrates using fresh, seasonal ingredients all year round to create spectacularly tasty soups. Whether you’re looking for a homemade classic or future favourite, Savour shares tips and twists to transform your bowl. Try Curried Greens and Coconut, Butternut Noodle, Sparkling Pineapple soup, and many more.
Amber Locke's love of fruit and vegetables started from a young age as her parents had a large vegetable garden, so there was always a bountiful supply of fresh fruit, vegetables, salad crops and herbs right on the doorstep. Amber's passions include salad and soup-making. She also composes artful arrangements of fruit and vegetables, turning them into eye-catching patterns and designs, which she sells as commissioned pieces and limited edition prints.
For the chance to win a copy of Amber Locke's new book, simply answer the below question correctly
1) The competition will open on 2nd March 2017 and will close on 30th April 2017.
2) The competition is open to UK residents only.
3) It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition (available on or via post as set out below). Entrants must be 18 or over.
4) Hubert Burda Media accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law. There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and it may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize includes delivery but not installation.
6) Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter and prize supplier reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7) Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
8) By entering you are giving permission for Hubert Burda Media UK and the competition prize provider to contact you.
9) Only one entry per person. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
10) The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and any other companies involved in the competition, including employees of Fenetic, their families, associated agents or anyone else who is directly connected with the creation or administration of such competitions.
11) The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
13) Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc., then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
14) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
15) Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on the LandLove website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
16) There is no provision for third party offers or codes in conjunction with this offer. Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties.
17) Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required