We've teamed up with Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream to offer you the chance to win a cosy break in Cornwall!
Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream is offering a two-night stay at Callestock Courtyard - an award–winning, family-run collection of Cornish holiday cottages, which have been lovingly restored to provide exceptional self-catering accommodation.
In a peaceful rural area, close to Truro, Perranporth, St Agnes and Newquay, the cottages are perfect for exploring the beautiful Cornish countryside followed by relaxed, cosy evenings in front of the fire.
A real home-from-home experience, your stay will include an unforgettable home-made Cornish cream tea. Delicious Aga-baked scones made from the finest local ingredients and Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream. (All the milk from Little Callestock farm at is used by Rodda’s to make their delicious dairy products).
Rodda’s has strong links with the 44 farming families within a 30-mile radius of its creamery who supply the creamy Cornish milk with the perfect properties for making thick, silky clotted cream to crown your cream tea.
For your chance to enter, simply answer the question below:
1) The competition will open on 19th September 2017 and will close on 22nd October 2017.
2) The competition is open to UK residents only.
3) It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition (available onor via post as set out below). Entrants must be 18 or over.
4) Hubert Burda Media accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law. There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and it may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize includes delivery but not installation.
6) Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter and prize supplier reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7) Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
8) By entering you are giving permission for Hubert Burda Media UK and the competition prize provider to contact you.
9) Only one entry per person. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
10) The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and any other companies involved in the competition, including employees of Fenetic, their families, associated agents or anyone else who is directly connected with the creation or administration of such competitions.
11) The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
13) Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc., then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
14) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
15) Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on the LandLove website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
16) There is no provision for third party offers or codes in conjunction with this offer. Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties.
17) Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
18) The prize is a two-night stay on a self-catering basis at one of Callestock. Cottages properties, for up to 2 people, and a cream tea hamper worth a total of £250.
19) Guests must agree to Callestock Courtyard’s standard booking terms and conditions -http://www.callestockcourtyard.com/terms-and-conditions.
20) The prize can be redeemed to stay in Callestock courtyard cottages.
21) Bookings must be made by 30 November 2017. The prize must be redeemed between xxx and 31 March 2018.
22) The prize cannot be redeemed during national school or bank holidays.
23) Accommodation reservation is subject to availability – no cash alternative.
24) Guests must arrange their own travel, food and travel insurance.
Win! A set three pocket squares worth £50!