She’s the queen of cakes and bakes and now Mary Berry is sharing her secrets in her latest cookbook, Mary Berry’s Complete Cookbook.
We’re offering 10 lucky readers the chance win a copy of Mary Berry’s Complete Cookbook - ideal for sprucing up your meal times in 2018.
Mary Berry’s Complete Cookbook is the biggest ever cookbook from Britain’s best loved cookery writer, which brings together over 650 reliable, fuss-free recipes. Now updated with stunning photography and a fresh, new design, Mary Berry’s Complete Cookbook is Mary’s million-selling title and is the crowning glory of every cook’s shelf.
Whether you are feeding a busy family or want to impress when entertaining a crowd, Mary Berry’s Complete Cookbook offers endless inspiration for cooks with hundreds of recipes for every occasion. Alongside classic dishes like Beef Wellington and Bakewell Tart, there are simple family suppers like Three-Cheese Macaroni, more adventurous dinner party dishes, and plenty of delicious cakes and bakes, from Best Ever Brownies to Pink Almond Macarons.
Every recipe in Mary Berry’s Complete Cookbook is now accompanied by mouth-watering photography, showing what you can achieve in the kitchen with Mary’s expert guidance. Each page is packed with Mary’s easy to follow instructions and friendly advice, so that you can confidently recreate the finished dishes shown alongside every recipe. Throughout the book, handy “Know-how” sections get you ready to cook and help you master the basics, like making flavourful stocks or cooking risotto rice to perfection, whilst Mary’s “Cook’s know how” tips and illustrated technique panels ensure great results every time.
The calorie counts alongside each recipe ensure that every cook can make informed choices for their family, and the visual recipe chooser at the beginning of each chapter makes it easy to pick which delicious dish to try next. Whatever you want to make, be it a simple family meal or a dinner party to remember, Mary Berry’s Complete Cookbook shows you how to make it like Mary.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the below question correctly:
1) The competition will open on 2nd November 2017 and will close on 31st December 2017.
2) The competition is open to UK residents only.
3) It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition (available onor via post as set out below). Entrants must be 18 or over.
4) Hubert Burda Media accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law. There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and it may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize includes delivery but not installation.
6) Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter and prize supplier reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7) Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
8) By entering you are giving permission for Hubert Burda Media UK and the competition prize provider to contact you.
9) Only one entry per person. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
10) The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and any other companies involved in the competition, including employees of Fenetic, their families, associated agents or anyone else who is directly connected with the creation or administration of such competitions.
11) The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
13) Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc., then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
14) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
15) Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on the LandLove website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
16) There is no provision for third party offers or codes in conjunction with this offer. Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties.
17) Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
Win! A set three pocket squares worth £50!