Posted 28th Apr 2016
Are you at a lose end this May Day? Well Trevornick may have the answer, with a series of ideas that will keep you thrilled
1) Go wild: Why not unleash your inner child by charging through the sand dunes to the shore at Holywell Bay? Or explore a smuggler's cave? If you'd prefer, how about a wonder through some muddy woodland? Or there's always the option of getting wild with the hugely popular Wild Tribe sessions, which show you how to build a bug hotel, fashion a woodland shelter and enjoy a seaside safari, followed by roasting marshmallows on a log fire!
2) Take the leap: Get your wet suit at the ready and prepare to plunge into some fun ocean adventures. Now that the warmer weather is upon us there's no excuse.
3) Wild swimming: Why not immerse yourself in nature with a wild swim? From hidden coves to rocky inlets, you can rely on feeling revitalised after a refreshing swim.
4) Rock pool adventures: Why not explore the nooks and crannies of Cornwall's coast with a low tide rock pool adventure. And who knows what you'll see - crabs and starfish are just some of the wonders that could greet you.
5) Surfing: Why not become a wild wave warrior by surfing the famous Cornish swell? Be sure to choose a sage spot, such as Holywell bay beach on the north coast - Trevornick works in partnership with Holywell Bay School of Surf, that provides lessons to all.
6) Golf: Got a competitive spirit? Well nothing quite beats seizing the chance to play a round with stunning sea views in the background. Holywell Bay Golf provides a smashing Par 3 golf and pitch and putt course for all standards of golfer.
7) Fishing: Whether you're an adult or a child, why not enjoy some peace and quiet as you get fishing. Trevornick has three fishing ponds on site, all of which are full with Carp, Perch, Rudd and Roach.
8) Dog walks: Dog friendly all year round, Cornwall isn't just a holiday for the family but your four-legged friends too. Trevornick has dog-friendly pitches and designated dog walking fields - and Cornwall gives visitors the freedom to roam some of the wonderfully wild places that sit on its doorstep.
9) Spa treatment: Why not kick back and relax, enjoying some much deserved 'me' time in the process? Whether it's the hot tub, sauna or spa treatment, it's a treat you'll not regret.
10) Experience 'Everyday Extraordinary' moments: Whether it's a bedtime story while watching shooting stars, drinking hot chocolate while wearing your wet suit post-surf, or sheltering from heavy rain in a smuggler's cave, you'll not want to miss a moment.
Image courtesy of Getty / Corbis Documentary / Lee Pengelly / Loop Images