Aggie MacKenzie on keeping your home flea free

Aggie MacKenzie on keeping your home flea free


Posted 25th Jul 2016


On a mission to warn Britain's pet owners to watch out for the threat of fleas, Aggie MacKenzie is telling homeowners what they can do to cut down the chance of an infestation this summer

Aggie MacKenzie has teamed up with Bob Martin to reveal that only 5 per cent of fleas will reside on your pet, while the remaining 95 per cent will live around your home. To prevent these unwanted house guests, the star of How Clean is Your House has come up with a a list of tips that should keep your home free of the flea. She shares them on the video below:

 

A summary of her Top Five Flea Prevention tips can be read below:

1) Treat your pet for fleas
2) Wash your pet's bedding
3) Vacuum everywhere to treat the fibres
4) Remember to hoover the skirting boards and the curtains
5) Use home flea products to kill any fleas that may intrude

 Image and video courtesy of Bob Martin





Related articles
Posted 27th Jul 2018

Ensuring your puppy gets enough brain food

Ensuring your puppy gets enough brain food


Posted 27th Jul 2018

The wonderful gooseberry

The wonderful gooseberry


Posted 27th Jul 2018

Staying in the Norfolk Broads

Staying in the Norfolk Broads


Posted 23rd Jul 2018

A look at Dudley Canal Tunnel

A look at Dudley Canal Tunnel


July issue on sale 7th June

Subscribe to our newsletter