Posted 2nd Feb 2017
The arrival of March brings with it the first burst of spring bulbs and flowers, full of colour and amazing scent. Whether inside or out, our pretty projects are designed to celebrate the new season
1. Start by downloading our template here.
2. Cut the template pieces out. Lay one regular size white paper cake case on your work surface. Place the large flower shape template on a sheet of yellow tissue paper and cut round the outside. Place this inside the paper cake case, this will form the base of the daffodil.
3. Use the smaller flower shape to cut out two smaller flowers, one from white tissue and the other from yellow tissue. Place these on top of the first flower.
4. Take a second cake case and trim the edges with a slight wave, place it on top of the stacked tissue flowers. Sit a small glass tea light holder inside the cake case and pop a tea light inside.
5. Lastly use the leaf-shape template to cut three leaves from light green card. Use a craft knife or a scissor blade to lightly score along the middle of each leaf, then gently fold a little to give the leaf a 3D shape Place the leaves under the paper daffodil.
Tissue paper, £1 per pack, Hobbycraft