Vote for your countryside champions in this year’s annual reader awards
Welcome to our fourth annual LandLove Magazine Awards, where we want you to help us celebrate the very best things about the British countryside and the people who shape it. We really value your opinions and, after receiving almost 40,000 votes last year, we once again want to hear who you like best so we can give your champions the recognition they deserve. There are 10 exciting categories to vote for, from Britain’s favourite city and active clothing brand to the best of Britain’s forests, getaways and food producers.
As a thank you for voting in the LandLove Magazine Awards we’ve teamed up with Kielder Water & Forest Park to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a three-night break for up to four people, staying at Clear Sky Lodge Park in Northumberland, worth up to £400!
This award-winning location contains England’s largest forest and darkest skies, alongside the biggest man-made lake in Northern Europe. It’s home to England’s largest red squirrel population and, in 2009, ospreys returned to the area following an absence of more than 200 years in Northumberland. Kielder Water & Forest Park is celebrating the area’s amazing wildlife with an ongoing programme of year-round events and activities for everyone to enjoy.
At Clear Sky Lodge Park you can enjoy panoramic views, country walks and wildlife directly from your door. Your two-bedroom lodge is warm and well-equipped with Wi-Fi alongside all the modern facilities you could wish for.
For more information on Clear Sky Lodge Park visit www.visitkielder.com/accommodation/clear-sky-lodge-park. For more information on wildlife at Kielder go to www.visitkielder.com/play/go-wild.
The closing date is 2nd January 2018.
1) The prize draw will close on 2nd January 2018.
2) Hubert Burda Media accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
3) By voting in the LandLove Magazine Awards you are automatically entering into this prize draw and are giving permission for Hubert Burda Media UK and the prize provider to contact you.
4) It is the responsibility of voters to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to this prize draw.
5) Only one entry per person.
6)The prize draw is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, Clear Sky Lodge Park, Kielder Water & Forest Park and any other companies involved in the prize draw.
7) Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
8) The prize must be booked and taken between November 2017 and June 2018 (excluding Christmas and New Year). The prize does not include travel, food or activities.
9) The prize is not transferable or refundable and there is no cash alternative.
10) In order for your vote to count and to be entered into the prize draw you must vote in all 10 categories.
11) The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
13) Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc., then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
14) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
15) Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on the LandLove website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
16) There is no provision for third party offers or codes in conjunction with this offer. Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties.
17) Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.