We’ve teamed up with the 4 star Holiday Inn Winchester to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night nature break for two
Close to The South Downs National Park, the 4 Star Holiday Inn Winchester is ideally located for nature lovers. The prize package for our lucky winner and guest will include a two-night stay at the 4 star hotel in a twin or double room with breakfast, as well as dinner with Prosecco on one of the nights in the hotel’s awardwinning Morn Hill Brasserie. You’ll also receive tickets to the nearby attractions of Gilbert White’s House – Gilbert is known as ‘the first ecologist’ – a copy of his book ‘The Natural History of Selborne’ and tickets to the Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium, located next door to the hotel. A guided tour of the Butterfly Conservation, Magdalen Hill Nature Reserve can be arranged too (t&c’s apply). The Holiday Inn is AA 4 star accredited with 2 AA Rosette Awards for its food. Guests can also visit its cycle store and hire cycles during their stay.
Find out more by visiting www.hiwinchester.co.uk.
For your chance to win this nature lovers prize, answer the question below:
1) The competition will open on 5th April 2018 and will close on 31st May 2018.
2) It is the responsibility of entrants to check the terms and conditions that apply to each competition (available on www. landlove.com or send an SAE to LandLove Holiday Inn Competition Terms & Conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK, The Tower, Phoenix Square, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HU).
3) Hubert Burda Media accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4) There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
5) The prize includes a two-night stay at the Holiday Inn Winchester in a twin or double room - subject to availability, breakfast on both days and dinner on one of the nights up to the value of £80 plus a bottle of Prosecco. Plus tickets for two for the following attractions: The Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium, Gilbert White’s House, a copy of his book and a guided tour of the Butterfly Sanctuary subject to time of year and weather conditions. All extras to be paid for by the winner and transport is not included.
6) Entrants must be aged 18 and over. UK mainland only.
7) The prize must be booked and taken before 31st December 2018. The prize is subject to availability and excludes bank holidays, half-terms, school summer holidays and dates between 23rd & 31st December 2018.