We are giving away 10 copies of this comprehensive guide to all the best heritage spots across Britain which is sure to inspire a few great days out
Hudson’s Heritage Guide 2018 is an inspiring, entertaining and informative guide to the extraordinary heritage of the United Kingdom. The guide draws together knowledge from 31 years expertise to create the only totally independent representation of all things heritage in the UK.
The guide will capture the imagination of anyone with an interest in Britain’s history, as well as provide recommendations for a great day out – from north to south, east to west. The guide mixes key facts, interesting details and inspiring ideas with brilliant photography and original insight.
Readers can explore historic homes, gardens, castles, museums and much more; lift the lid on the UK’s world heritage sites, plan days out close to home, and plot adventures further afield. Each regional section works as a digestible, rounded guide with interesting facts and advice about the best places to stay as recommended by Signpost Hotels.
Hudson’s Heritage Guide 2018 brings heritage up to date, inspiring readers to embrace Britain’s history and ensure the preservation of the UK’s legacy for generations to come. Hudson’s Heritage Guide 2018 is supported by VisitHeritage.co.uk to highlight heritage both on and offline.
For your chance to enter, simply enter the competition below:
3) It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition (available onor via post as set out below). Entrants must be 18 or over.
4) Hubert Burda Media accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law. There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and it may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize includes delivery but not installation.
6) Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter and prize supplier reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7) Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
8) By entering you are giving permission for Hubert Burda Media UK and the competition prize provider to contact you.
9) Only one entry per person. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
10) The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and any other companies involved in the competition, including employees of Fenetic, their families, associated agents or anyone else who is directly connected with the creation or administration of such competitions.
11) The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
13) Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc., then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
14) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
15) Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on the LandLove website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
16) There is no provision for third party offers or codes in conjunction with this offer. Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties.
17) Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.