For the filling:
20 strawberries, chopped
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon caramel sauce
300ml Greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons, heaped, toasted almonds
1. In a bowl, sprinkle the sugar over the strawberries and leave to macerate while you make the pancakes. Switch your oven on to a low heat.
2. Place the flour in a bowl and gently whisk in the milk and eggs until you have a lump free batter. It should be the consistency of single cream.
3. Heat a medium-sized frying pan on a medium heat then wipe it with oil. Ladle enough batter into the pan to coat the base with an even, thin layer once spread around the pan.
4. Leave the batter to stand until the top side looks dry and the bottom is golden, usually around 30 seconds. Using a fish slice or a flick of the wrist, turn or flip the pancake to cook on the other side. Once cooked, pop it on a plate, cover with foil and keep it warm in the oven. Repeat this until all the batter is used up.
5. Gently fold the juicy strawberries and caramel through the yoghurt until it just ripples. Serve two pancakes per person topped with a dollop of the yoghurt mixture and a scattering of almonds.
Recipe courtesy of www.vivastrawberries.com