500g diced potatoes (i.e. parmentier potatoes)
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 rashers streaky bacon
5 pork chipolata sausages
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
Half ciabatta loaf, cubed
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
100g Rachel’s Greek style natural yoghurt
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the grill on a high setting.
2. Begin by cooking the parmentier potatoes following packet instructions.
3. Heat a little olive oil in a cast iron or non stick frying pan. Add the bacon and sausages and stir often over a high heat until cooked and brown, this could take up to 10 minutes
4. Add the cooked potatoes, cherry tomatoes and ciabatta loaf cubes.
5. Mix together the eggs and yoghurt and season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and continue cooking over a high heat until the pan is sizzling and bubbling.
7. Transfer the pan to the grill and cook until golden brown and the egg has set.
8. Serve immediately with hot buttered toast.
Recipe courtesy of www.rachelsorganic.co.uk