2. In a bowl mix together the oats, spinach, cheese and basil. Season with plenty of salt and pepper.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut through the length of each chicken breast, so that one edge remains in tact. Open each one out and flatten a little with a rolling pin.
4. Spread the spinach mixture onto half of each flattened chicken breast, fold over the other half of the chicken and secure with a cocktail stick.
5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan then add the chicken and fry for 5 minutes, turning half way through, so that chicken is golden on both sides.
6. Transfer to a roasting tray and roast in the oven for 10 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked. Serve with roasted cherry tomatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's Irish Oats