4 nectarines or peaches, halved and stoned
4 plums, halved and stoned
50g Dorset Cereals honey granola
7 tablespoons clear, runny honey
Rachel’s Greek style fat-free natural yoghurt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC/Gas Mark 6.
2. Arrange the fruit in the bottom of a shallow ovenproof dish or roasting tray.
3. Stuff the stone holes with the granola and then drizzle over the honey.
4. Bake until the fruit is tender and caramelised. Usually about 25 minutes.
5. Serve immediately with the natural yoghurt.
Tip: Try adding a hint of mixed spice or ground cinnamon.
Recipe courtesy of www.rachelsorganic.co.uk