1. Break the cauliflower into small florets, removing and discarding the tough stalks. Slice the florets into small pieces and set aside.
2. Core and slice the apple and place into a bowl. Mix in the lemon juice, to ensure the apple slices do not go brown, and set aside.
3. Slice the blue cheese, chop the walnuts and tear the basil into small pieces.
4. In a small bowl mix the crème fraiche with olive oil, vinegar, sea salt and pepper. Taste the dressing for seasoning, adding extra if needed.
5. Place the cauliflower, apple, blue cheese and walnut pieces and the crème fraiche dressing in a large salad bowl. Toss the salad well, so that all of the ingredients are covered with dressing, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of www.loveyourgreens.co.uk