Dr. Oetker chocolate beans
Dr. Oetker Easy Swirl chocolate cupcake icing
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5. Line a cupcake tin with 12 muffin cases.
2. Beat the margarine with the sugar until light in texture.
3. Gradually whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, then, using a metal spoon, fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 20-22 minutes until risen and just firm to the touch. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
6. Use the chocolate easy swirl cupcake icing to decorate. Hold the can at a downward horizontal angle to the cupcake, place your finger towards the tip of the nozzle and push firmly down to start the flow of the icing. Decorate with the chocolate beans.
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Oetker