1. Pre-heat the oven to 190ºC. Melt the dark chocolate in a bain marie and stir in the butter until melted. Remove from the heat.
2. Mix the flour with the Dairy Milk chocolate and hazelnuts. In a separate bowl beat the eggs and sugar.
3. Pour the melted chocolate and butter into the egg mixture, beat together and stir in the flour, chocolate, blackberries and hazelnuts.
4. Transfer to a greased and lined baking tin and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 1 hour. Cut into squares and serve with the clotted cream and blackberries topped with mint and a dusting of icing sugar.
Recipe courtesy of Ed Baines for www.seasonalberries.co.uk