For the topping:
75g dried cranberries
Finely grated juice and rind of 1 small orange
200g medium-fat soft cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Line 8 holes of a muffin tin with squares of baking paper or paper muffin cases.
2. Mix together the cooled melted butter, milk, vanilla extract and eggs.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, mixed spice, sugar, cranberries and Jordans Super 3 Seeds Granola, breaking up any large clusters.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with the mashed banana, taking care that you don't over mix or beat the mixture. Spoon the mix into the prepared muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes until firm and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
5. Meanwhile, make the topping. Put the cranberries into a saucepan with the orange juice and simmer gently until the liquid has evaporated. Cool completely, then stir them into the soft cheese with the vanilla extract. Use to top the cranberry Christmas muffins, then decorate with the orange zest.
Recipe courtesy of www.jordanscereals.co.uk