400g Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Truffles
450ml single cream
150ml whole milk
3 large free-range eggs
1 packet of sweet pastry
1. Line a fluted 10 inch tart case with the pasty and blind bake at 180°C until golden brown. Turn the oven down to 140°C.
2. For the filling, bring the cream and milk to the boil and pour over the chocolate and stir until chocolate and cream are mixed. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Beat the eggs then add to the chocolate and mix well. Fill the pastry case with the chocolate filling.
4. Carefully place in the middle of the oven and bake for 30 to 40 mins. or until the filling appears set but with a slight wobble.
5. Serve at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Monty Bojangles and Mark Sargeant